Embrace Yoga Bag
75% Recycled Brushed Cotton 25% Other Fibres
Made in the UK
“Embrace: To welcome something/someone with open arms, hold, hug, accept completely.”
The Recycled Embrace Yoga Bag is woven in Lancashire and made in Wrexham using super soft recycled cotton from off-cuts within the fashion industry. Big enough to fit your yoga mat, light enough to also store your entire life in. A cosy yoga bag that you can use for more than just yoga!
The bag is unlined in brushed recycled cotton, with the patterns negative reverse on the internal and has an integrated interior cotton canvas pocket for easy access to your essentials.
Measures h48.5 x w55.5 x d20 cm
We encourage you to care for both the product and the environment; wash at 30, do not tumble dry. (Yes, its washable!)
Please note, we are a slow fashion brand and as a small, ethical business we develop collections that are either pre-order or small runs. The Embrace Blanket Bag is a small run production so we hold a super small amount of stock, please allow 5-7 days for delivery. Questions? Email us: email@example.com
- Yoga mat, yoga outfit, blocks, towels and change of clothes
- Perfect for Mama’s, you can fit clothes, toys and a change kit
- A weekly shop for one
- Your laptop (or even your Desktop Mac – it has been done)
- Beach bag. When combined with the Retreat Wrap makes for the most stylish of beach trips
- Just your purse, phone and keys. Its still slouches perfectly and you have space to buy things..